Production Progress Presentation

Since we came back from Easter my group had gotten a presentation ready to present to our class, about all of our production work and animation thus far. Unfortunately, we didn’t end up presenting it this day, I’m not sure why, but I think showing off this production check in still made people aware of deadlines and striving to get our work finished.

Copy of Dicey Dungeon part 3

Below are the videos that accompany the PDF, with the slide title of where they are found above each element.

Previs Final Edit

Character Model-Kori-Texture

Character Model-Tori

Character Model-Chloë-Texture

Character Model-Chloë-Rig

Character Model- Eoin

Character Model- Eoin-Rig

Dungeon Model

Animation Tests

Animation Progress

It actually helped a lot to be able to see all of my group work like this, and to be able to see them in person was really good for my mental as well as being able to talk and see what they had done. I think that this had helped to give me a bit less stress and concern, since a lot of group members had just not posted the work they had done and such, and while a couple are still a bit behind- seeing my team plan out and show off their work really helped alleviate my stress.

I also went ahead and was able to update the Trello progress board to get a better grasp on where everyone was. Eoin is pretty much on the same level as me, Tori is catching up, Kori is shortly behind her and then Katrina has been having some personal issues so is speeding through her work to get caught up throughout this week. I think the best thing we can try and do is try to keep each member up to date on all the work we have going on, finished or not, and then we should be able to complete this animation in no time!