This is my final animation. I am overall very happy with how this has turned out and deem it a success, all the hard work and time has paid off. The colours fit the whole vibe of danger and the characters don’t look out of place compared to the backgrounds. The movements and slow-motion looks as I intended from the storyboard stage and so are the camera angles. It still retains the cinematic action look. The overhauled sound design really adds impact to the animation as well. A few things I would change if I had more time is in the middle scene, the transition between the zooming out should’ve looked smoother. Also, I did not have enough time to add the moving hair and cape to it.

This is a group presentation on our world, design process, communication, and teamwork. The first section is voiced by me.

Dan in my group gracefully decided to compile all our animations together to form sort of character trailers for each group member. I think everyone’s work looks really nice and the transitions are well done.