There was a lot to take in for this assignment, working on my first 3D animation in a team, learning how to rig a model with constraints, learning how those constraints function, adding many other models in a scene and animating them without it being heavy and most of all the importance of organisation in our blender files and shared OneDrive’s. But slowly I built an understanding of how to do most things, not perfectly but just enough to be able to help my team member which I felt very happy and proud to do so specially going in and knowing nothing about rigging. Like many other group work there’s the learning experience of balancing art styles and simplicity of the model to have a consistent work flow, as well as time management and making sure our animation isn’t too complex for the time we were given. Furthermore, knowing when it was time to take the lead and take the heavy load of work if we were behind on our schedule and when I had to entrust the work back to my team mates, because in the end this is a group work. The work felt very consistent apart from the few delays, and we managed to finish ahead of time which allowed us to perfect all the final touches in the SFX like making sure the volume was even and some extra sound effects, as well as a film filter. Overall there was a lot to learn from, which makes the following projects to come very exciting to practice this new knowledge and get better in my team work assignments.