After receiving some feedback, I decided to take a different approach to my design deck, i really liked this version better than my previous draft as it felt more fitting for the overall project, i feel this version will fit a lot better with the poster and tie nicely together when it is displayed at the end of year show. I want to create my design deck mostly based of my major project, however I believe it will benefit me for log term as I am planning of having my best 3D modelled presented within the slides to show an employer or client.

I decided for my opening page, I will take a textured screenshot of my interior scene which I will take into photoshop and add a gaussian blur effect to help achieve the out of focus shot, I really liked the outcome of this effect as it still displayed the room but allowed the immediate focus of the eyes to sit on the text at the front. I will still experiment further with different fonts to help achieve the best outcome for my design deck. I will add all my images and text further down the line once I have taken a lot rendered screenshots to ensure the quality is high.

Final Design Deck draft