The strategy I plan on using to promote my work at the End of year show, has been created using some influence from past students work.

As my major project is based on a post apocalyptic city, I wanted to promote my work that reflected this, and blended well with all my work. I came up with a plan to create a table with different assets on it that linked to each individual element of my work, that I will be displaying such as a gun and a letter – all these assets will be modelled to look abandoned and old. I plan to create and texture the models on Maya and substance painter, and upload on to Sketchfab which can then be displayed for the end of year show. I created some rough sketches on how I am picturing the display will look.

My current challenged that I will face with this will be figuring out a way to link my work to each individual asset. I will ask for some advice on how to create this. I plan to create some modular walls with  a window, with the table sitting beside this.

I will also be using Artstation to promote any work I create as I feel it is the best website to upload and view all the models created. I have added a QR code to my business card which quickly direct someone to my Artstation profile. I also plan on displaying my work through the animation social media page, which I believe will help create exposure for my work.