What does a design deck consist of? 

I began re reading my notes from class about the contents that should be in a design deck and wanted to ensure I implemented these factors for when I began to plan out the layout of my own design deck. The notes from class includes elements such as:

• work that is relevant to the employer/client
  • Samples selected based on the most relevant skills to the employer/client
  • storytelling format

example:

I will be using the above screenshot from class to help guide me throughout the process of making my own design deck. I want to ensure I am including all the necessary details before adding colours and designs and sending away for feedback.

My Drafted layout

I created this rough layout on procreate to help give me an idea on what I want to include within my design deck, doing this process will give me some guidance when I begin the first draft. Furthermore, I want to base my design deck around 3D assets I have created, so I will be using my major project as the main focus throughout the design deck – adding my Maya assets, textured assets and then final environments as I feel this will the most relevant for an employer, also I believe the assets from my major project will be my strongest work.