For week 12, we held one-to-one sessions to review our animations and make improvements were necessary.
My feedback consisted of:
- Extending the length of time that the beer glass is slid down the bar
- Adjusting the shape of the foam erupting from the beer glass
I found the feedback that I received to be very useful and I will try to amend my animation by next week.
Furthermore, we were tasked with creating a presentation based on our animated section for this week’s class. We had to talk about:
- Experience with animation
- What we have learned about animation
- What we still need to do to complete out animation