After getting feedback I went back and made any changes needed. I finished up the remaining pages I had yet to do and finished the eBook with 23 pages.
With 23 pages completed, I looked back over them to make sure the feedback I was given, was taken in. I had changed the titles, added a better red to the titles and to the quotes. I added more imagery, included pages with just images.
Overall I am very happy with the outcome of the ebook, but I have having some trouble trying to get the epub version to work properly when viewed. It is something I can’t seem to find the issue of. Other than that everything in the eBook works and looks good.