On week 6 we talked about the application of our brands and where they could be applied, we had to make business cards.
These where some initial outcomes I had made for the business cards, they are subjected to changed in the future.
This business card was used as a test bed to try different stuff on for example I tried a mixture of using Monograms and Visual Marques. The Visual Marques could work if I redesigned the business card to fit them in more.
I then tried redesigning the front with the monogram.
I also decided to try just adding the essential information onto one side. I was hoping to just make a one sided business card, something very common in Japan.