Animation for CI Week 10 Animation Practice

Week 10 for the morning session was animation practice where we had to fill in the blanks for our azui character from Alec’s reference (which had problems uploading onto maya) but was able to fill in the missing frames. It was fun for the morning session. 

Meanwhile I was looking at lip syncs for my animation to follow along the lines of speech with both characters and went back onto blackboard to understand the expressions and acting of the characters using my references and going into the rough animation. I even went back to my boss rig for fixing as Jasmin gave us her new modelled character that she made improvements to so that we can export our animations to the new rigs. 

Lip sync tutorial | Patreon | Animated anatomy, Mouth animation, Drawing tutorialFor all of you dude making animations an doesn't know how to lip sync here's a little thing to help you out : r/animation

For my animation for the most part I have finished the second version of the animatic and did a rough start up with lip-syncs added. 

No audio added for the first one