IXD303 Healthcare Project: Prep for Week 7

For week 7 we were asked to prepare a slide show containing the following…

• Brand Name, Logo
  • User Persona/s
  • Brand Guidelines
  • Initial Wireframes
  • Three Screens demonstrating final design.

Logo and Typography

You can see how I came up with my college student’s health and wellbeing app name and how I designed the logo and picked typography in this previous blog post.

In short though, here are my sketches…

And here’s want ended up on my slides…

Colour

For colour I took inspiration from a variety of different palettes on my colour palette pinterest board you can find here.

This is the palette I’ve settled on…

Onboarding Screens

When I’m done my prototype I’m going to do a development post where I’m go into detail about how I designed my onboarding screens and the research so stay tuned for that.

For now though, here is the headspace onboarding layout that I tried to sort of emulate a bit and put my spin on…

I should preface that I’m in no way trying to copy or knock off headspace but they would be an indirect competitor and it is a very well designed application so it is going to be a product that I reference to a lot.

Her are some sketches…

Here’s what I ended up with…

User Personas

I’m going to be making a post soon about how I made my personas so stay tuned for that.

Here’s the result though…

Final Presentation

Here is a pdf of my presentation : https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:298029d5-8179-4ebc-901f-a29adfb1c388

I didn’t end up being able to show it because I fell ill a couple days before and have been sick for the last few weeks but I thought I’d stick it up here since I did put a lot of effort into it.