This is my progress so far with my animation. I have the character and movement line work done, which I am very happy with at the moment. The final scene has been changed since the last update post. During my one-to-one progress assessment with a lecturer, he advised changing the last scene to make it more understandable and hopefully run more seamlessly with the next person’s animation. Prior to this change, the last scene of my animation was the view of the fox and elephant seal in the middle of a fight, ending with the fox flying towards the seal. This scene was discussed in the progress meeting. My lecturer discussed how its not easily understandable and how it could cause some confusion. I agreed with this and have now changed the last scene, which can be viewed in the clip above. Instead of the last scene being the fight between the fox and seal, it is now an image of the main character being in shock from seeing the fight up close. I have also created several backgrounds to help bring what I have so far to life, and add a sense of depth to some of the scenes. Now I just need to focus on tidying up some of the illustrations in some scenes and to add the rest of the colour and then I think it will turn out pretty well.