Here are the final images of my Apollo website:
Also, here is the link to the published site, which allows you to see the animations and scroll through the site itself.
I really enjoyed the production of this project, and I learned a lot to do with Webflow and creating animated sites. In terms of the final outcome, I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I really like the layout of everything, and how I have taken into account that everything in web design is boxes and containers – which is something I learned in Kyle’s classes this semester, as well as in my own conducted research.
Space has always been one of my biggest interests, so I was very excited to begin this project upon receiving it. Looking back, I think I should have devised a better plan for the development of this project, as I feel that I fell behind a lot in my work. However, I had a lot of unexpected obstacles to face during this semester, particularly in my personal life, which had a huge impact on my work management. I think I handled the difficult situation as best as I could, given that I couldn’t have planned these unexpected obstacles, and while I knew I could get the work done in time, I definitely didn’t perform as best as I could for this module, and I most likely should have reached out for some extra help. All of this has been a big learning experience for me, and I look forward to the amount I can learn in the future projects that I will face, and being able to use the things that I have learned in this module in those future projects.