505 design

Here is a link to my Figma design file.

I wanted to make the logo look like the old style of calculator numbers so it would look like SOS and 505 at the same time, here is how it went:

So I wanted to keep the design of my presentation kind of simple so I could make it all about the information – I decided to stick to a simple black and red colour scheme. I wanted to make it clean and simple.

I used Canva to create my presentation. Here is a link to view it.

505 presentation (1)

I also developed user personas according to the kind of people I came across when researching the needs of people that inspired this product.

I did not want to go into too much detail in the presentation slide as I felt it would be distracting. I think this worked well as it meant that I would not be distracting the audience with visuals and instead encouraged them to listen.

Elena is a 60 year old woman who is homeless.

She has no constant access to healthcare or insurance so instead of risking huge bills she ignores the problem and risks further infection or injuries that could cost her, her life.

She has access to a phone but calling an ambulance still is not an option as she could not afford the costs.

Having to pay for medical bills would push her further into homelessness and her dire situation.

She should not have to compromise her health because of her social status.