#IXD304 – Advanced Wireframes

Since creating my initial wireframes, I have decided to quickly create some more advanced digital wireframes to help me visualize many more of the elements that will make my project more accurate. I extremely enjoy doing these digital mock-ups as they are quick and for me extremely effective in determining what will fit and what will not.

Digital Mock-Up

This quick digital wireframing process has helped me formulate and confirm the visual appearance and narrative structure of my Apollo project. I am using a repeated structure that will be present throughout all the chapters of my project.

Both the startup screen and menu screen will be present upon loading the project. However, the title screen will contain a video and a title screen creating a visual introduction to that page. Upon scrolling the user is met with the content overview screen which gives a brief overview of the situation and a cliffhanger to entice the user to keep scrolling. However, the content main screen will include a visual and context of that moment in action. The intention of providing the visuals first and context later allows the audience to experience it and then understand it creating a more impactful and immersive experience.

I am extremely happy with the outcome and feel like my new project has stronger and better intentions than the original design. I will now begin to work on the branding and start the project.