IXD103 – Final Submission

My Portfolio Link – https://www.caragreene.design

My Brand guidelines – brandguidelines

Short Reflection

My wishes fro my brand were that I wanted a brand that came across as a fun, energetic and creative environment for all who love design. I wanted to create a trustworthy, reliable brand that is always positive. Throughout this brand journey I feel like I have accomplished these goals and fulfilled my brand wishes. This is how I created my monogram, by wanting a fun and creative logo that represented my brand, I pushed myself to create a unique monogram that was crafted using circles. My monogram is my favourite part of my whole brand and feel like it encompasses all aspects of it, even though it took a while to craft I feel like because of it, it led me in a unique direction with the rest of my brand and infused all areas.

The imagery in my brand was another big part of it, I wished that I could have a set of images that I could use for my business card or any element of my brand were images was needed, that were fun, creative and outside of the box. I feel I accomplished this from a lot of trial and error but in the end got a range of images that were made from small, multicoloured objects that can be found around the house. I wanted this imagery idea to send a message to all that come across my brand – that creativity is everywhere, in everything, even in a box of paperclips. I think that creativity and fun really comes across in this aspect of my brand and I am really happy with how my imagery turned out in the end.

Overall I had wished a lot at the start of the semester for my brand and hoped that I would be able to create everything I had imagined and I think I did. I understand that my brand could change in time as I grow and learn as a designer but for now I believe I have crafted a fun, creative and very energetic brand that is eager to grow.