The lecture this week focused on rigging models. Rigging is the creation of the skeleton of characters and organic models; rigging allows the animator to independently move elements of the skeleton. As my role within the team focused solely on 3d modelling, rigging was not an essential component of my work. On reflection this week I felt the team worked better. I had completed the spaceship and log cabin. The building of the spaceship went well however the uving of the spaceship on reflection did not go well. As I was overlaying the textures I felt these had become obscured, stretched and not suitable for the design, I sourced a YouTube tutorial to help develop my skills on UV. UV the U and V refer to the horizontal and vertical axis of the 2D spaces as XYZ are already being used in the 3D space. On examining a tutorial from last year from the university on how to UV, I was doing complex shapes and the tutorials focused on basic shapes. On reflection of this and on completing this task of UV I would dissect the spaceship into separate shaped objects or polygons to effectively utilize my UV skills to correctly UV them before combining them into the overall shape, the spaceship. This week communication between the group went well, as deadlines were approaching the team felt it important to enhance communication skills primarily through discord and Monday meetings.