{Week 12} Presentation

Last presentation:

In class with our presentation we had a little feedback of how was going our animation, the animation part we have to improve a little of the lighting making the image clearer and improving some movements to be able to make the scenes come together leaving more fluid scenes.

With the presentation we did not have many doubts, we had a small delay of one of the members but then we managed to arrange and prepare everything. After the feedback we started the final preparations, where all the animation stuff was separated; me working with my part of the animation where I had to make some modifications, together with Alec I made a small modification cutting one of the last scenes of my clip to be visually better and put together with Jessica’s part.

So I managed to make some modifications and with Jessica’s help I was able to fix the lighting part and the rolling rotation that was too slow.

Light:

Scene modification:

I made a small cut to fit in better with the next scenes which was Jessica’s where I also made a small modification to the rolling rotation where it was too slow.

Song effects:

With the song part I couldn’t for being a little late in the animation part, in the middle of the kitchen I ended up having problem with my files making them all deletares so I ended up losing a lot of time with the animation. But as the songs my idea was to use sound of cafeteria with a rain background and that it had a little action in the effects to be more fun animation.