Week 11 – Posing the character and exporting to Sketchfab

Posing the character

With week 11 we had to learn how to make character pose with different positions, to start we had to test on a lizard character with any possession we want. In this task I liked to do I found incredible the part of being able to move the body the fingers and some parts of the character leaving much more fun the character.

Errors & difficulty:

After a few minutes making the lizard character pose I made I started working on my character but I had a lot of problems connecting the skeleton with the character’s body. At this stage I saw a lot of tutorials to help but I couldn’t get even an answer to put it together and got it working with the character.

In the end I couldn’t make a possession and a different movement in the character for some problem in the squid’s shape , but I tried at most to leave a little nicer the character for the final delivery.

I also had the experience of using Sketchfab to put my squid and I managed to make a good final presentation, I really liked using this platform to show the works, I found it very easy and fast to use and I didn’t have a problem using it.

Link of my character : https://skfb.ly/oBQK9

Final :