Reflection On Group Animation

This project went well I think the team I was with was able to coordinate their parts of the project well. We worked hard to come up with a story that was enjoyable and also easy to follow. There were some issues along the way with software crashing and losing some work. We where organized and all had some progress on the project to show every week.

We had to redo some scenes and all have to pitch in and help with each others models when things where difficult. When it came to designing and modelling our characters everybody in the group worked well. We made sure to share our designs with each other so that all our characters looked like they where part of the same scene. We communicated to organize days to come into the uni and compare work and help each other out in any place in which we where stuck.

When It finally came to animating and rendering our animation we ran into a lot of issues. For some reason our scenes weren’t rendering out. Thankfully we got help from another group and we got our animation done and edited by the deadline.

All in all I really enjoyed this module I got a chance to work with different people and come up with a story to show to everyone, to be able to design, model, animate and texture my own character. I like how our final project came out and learned a lot in building this world from the basic design drawing all the way to a final animated production.