IXD102: Designing my Website Templates

After getting my first 500 words of my essay reviewed by Kyle in class I made the relevant improvements to it, by properly referencing and adding the correct citations. Using the website, Ref It I was able to simply layout my bibliography in a structured manner using Harvard referencing.

Before I continued on with writing the rest of my essay I decided to use Figma and create a design template for my website that I would follow when coding it in visual studio code. This allowed me to decide on a consistent layout, colour scheme and font style ahead of the actual design stage. I used adobe colour and font to help decide on my website themes and used the tools in Figma to help bring my initial sketches to the screen

I am happy with my templates as it allows me to visually see what my website will look like before I start constructing it, giving me a guide to follow through the design process. I will continue with the writing of my essay while also beginning to code my website on visual studio code and Git Hub.