Animated Narratives: Re-texturing, texturing and UV mapping ghost, rigging noob ghost

I attender my Thursday class, and got some feedback from Mike and my group on my texturing. They all thought that it deviated from the overall style that they had in mind for our animation; I decided to take another run at it, and I’m really pleased with the results:

I think that they now give a more childlike, stylised vibe and are also cohesive – I will continue with texturing over the next few days, with the aim of getting the bulk of it done at the start of next week.

I also UV mapped and textured the noob ghost:

I’m also really pleased with how this turned out, I think he looks super cute and colourful – I will proceed to get my groups opinion on this before settling on the final look.

I also began rigging, which has been a very difficult task for me: It definitely isn’t coming to me easily – over the next few days I wish to try and figure out skin weights for this character:

Over all, I’m pretty happy with the amount of work I’ve been able to do this week. I’m panicking slightly at the amount of time we have left to get everything finished, so I’m doing as much as I can to prepare for deadline!