CONSTRUCTING A DRAFT PORTFOLIO (SUMMER WORK)

ART DEVLOPMENT (SUMMER)

through the summer I have really found my style of art and i have been honing and developing it further. pastel themed colours representing the characters and feeling of the animation. the colours being presented as a recognisable memorable flat background solid colour. using a composition point to focus onto the art. overall my style is not clean and i have learned that keeping my drawings in the sketchy way i have been drawing them can work with a more organic approach and it feeds into that cartoon style i was hoping to create. I have found that my most creative output comes from drawing d&d characters and cute simple characters alongside some fanart.

animation practices have been mainly focused on creating YouTube Storytime animatics in which i have been developing and animated sprite of myself for.

mood board of INSPIRATION

my aim by the end of summer is to make a viable business to sell prints of my art and hopefully develop this portfolio and render it out better in more detail with more of a clear focus as to the area and company i wish to work towards

list of goals custom characters as well as some fanart

MINI PROJECTS

CHICKIES (BASED ON REAL STORY OF NAMING BABY CHIKENS AFTER CRISPS);

DUCK:

MINI PROJECT: FRUG THE FROG

-LEARNING HOW TO DRAW A CUTE FROG

WORKING FOR A CLIENT:

FANART: