ANIMATIC TO FINAL ANIMATION

HOMEWORK OUTLINE:

• We’d like you to discuss and take on advice and feedback on your storyboards from yesterdays class – Make nessacary changes if needed to your storyboards.
  • Your reasons on design / edit choices and response to feedback should be included on your blogs.
  • Each student to create an animatic for your part of the linked animation
  • Each group to have a combined animatic edit from each team member that links each group members animatic together.
  • If you finish your animatics, you can get started on roughing out your animation / background layouts.
After receiving feedback on my storyboard I was told to simplify things more and to make things less complicated and detailed. I was told my animatic was to detailed for an animatic and a lot was animated when it only needed to be simple. I understand this feedback and agree with it and so when developing my animatic into an animation I changed some scenes to better transition  between scenes. I then went back and created a new story board to add new shots to it. Even though the overall animation was longer and I was still doing a lot I kept the motion of the animation loose and sketchy in order to get through it fast and keep the movement fluid. I believe this worked but clean-up on the lines took a little longer than expected. From this I wasn’t able to get my animation coloured or fully cleaned up because I ran out of time however I believe I was able to capture a cool movement of animation and I hope to further improve from this learning experience.

ANIMATIC

FULL GROUP ANIMATIC:(Manny put it together)

CLEANUP AND FIX

COLOUR AND EDITS

FINALISING LINES

FULLY FINISHED LINES

FINAL