WORLD BUILDING GROUP 8 WEEK 5

GROUP IDEA: Angel capitalism

When joining the group it had the main ideas of a main character and angel city and a powerful flower. I gave some ideas mainly towards the themes of flowers and flower themed angels and the main villains being like the mafia. I added to more reference art to build an idea of the world. Many of my ideas were picked and developed further when I left the group.

FIRST CONCEPT OF VILLAIN:

STORY: an angel who runs a flower shop is hiding a powerful magic flower away from cooperate villains who want its power

IDEAS TO DEVELOP THE STORY:

I gave the idea of possibly maybe having a hagiarchy of angels so the main character who was already made has more grounding in the angel city

–  more wings -more of an older angel

– in order to touch the flower of souls you need a divine blessing those who are tainted cant touch it maybe

-the cooperate mafia villains specifically the angel guys wants the flower for power but in order to touch and take flower of the souls they need someone to transfer it so maybe they kidnap one of the characters and the main character has to save the flower and the other angel maybe

-angels are based of flowers when they are tainted the flowers wilt from their eyes there are

-hierarchy of angels so more souls and older age makes more hallows, wings and more biblically accurate angels

-in order to touch the flower of souls you need a divine blessing those who are tainted cant touch it

-the main character is the protector or flowers that is his role he guards them he has the blessing

– the corporate mafia angel guys want the flower for power they are bad. they are in a lower city not where the good angels are from not hell and not on earth kind of an in between. Their wings are crooked and they don’t have many souls of flowers there flowers wilt in sync with this verse-idea for angels flowers for evil tainted angels

HERE WE USED A BIBLE VERSE FOR REFERNCE AND IDEAS:

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned

-so eventually if the bad angels don’t get souls or redeem themselves, they slowly become from fallen angels to demons

-the main character guards the flower he is tricked by an angel who has a broken wing and is hiding their tainted flower trying to redeem themselves eventually the angel gains trust with the main character but is tempted by the power of the flower and steals it from the main character is then the main character is brought towards the hierarchy of angels and is told he must get the flower back or he will be banished and never return the main character is struggling with the feelings of betrayal from his friends and is anger he starts to become tainted with the flower showing in his eye but he sets of on his journey to redeem himself and heads away as a fallen angel into the realm where the mafia cooperate evil angels are in order to take back the flower

COLOUR PALLETE :