Design a World – Finished Animation

Over the past couple weeks, I have managed to fully complete my part of the animation for our design a world project. Character credit to Josh Graham, the creator of Eden. My part can be seen below:

My part turned out a bit longer than I had initially expected but I think it turned out fairly well. Once I had finished all of the parts and had exported them from Procreate, I brought them all into Adobe After Effects and put them in all in order along with the appropriate sound effects that I had collected previously.

I only have two issues with my animation. The first is that some parts still move a little bit too fast but its not too much of an issue. The second is that, in one of the last scenes, I forgot to add the neck hole of Eden’s shirt, it just suddenly appears in the last scene. A mistake on my part that I hadn’t noticed until it was too late.

All in all, I think that my part turned out well and I had no issues in terms of having time to finish it nor did I have much issue with the slightly more difficult parts like the turn and walk cycle. I enjoyed this project and had fun creating a scene for our strange little world.