Sketches and final product

After doing research and looking for style influence from artists I knew briefly what kind of style I wanted but wasn’t sure how to present it. My initial thoughts was a screen with the data and information displayed on it but I quickly scrapped that idea as felt it wouldn’t flow nicely and wasn’t very video game based. After this I started to think more about different devices displaying the information and have them all connected through plugs and once I thought of that I sketched a few more connection but more game based. I then gave more thought into the plug design and I liked it as the wires could be curving and this is something I wanted to adapt form the artists I had looked at. After that I began sketching vertical pieces to see if I like the design and I was quite happy with it but I sketched out a few more to ensure that his was the one I wanted to go with and I decided to stick with it but adapt some of the aspects I like from the other one into it but done slightly differently. So I decided to begin doing it out digitally, I decided that it would be easier to do each bit separately and then connect them as I go along as this would help is I wanted to make adjustments which did occur so that I could find a good way to flow them together as I was working on it. One problem I did encounter was that I didn’t realize the scale I was working at and I found my self working very long which cause issues get the font size right and lining up well.

https://www.figma.com/file/vQeHQr5t3TWCHaE9ewaRbp/Data