Updated Elements Project Porotype

Improvements

Following the feedback I received in Week 11 I made some improvements/changes to my original porotype design.  Firstly I tried spacing out information to make it clearer. Then I tried to align my content and removing background images on my photos according to make it more professional looking as suggested by another class member. I also redrew the lines as they looked a little faded. I also decided to add an Icon set which Kyle suggested. Finally I wanted to make sure the content was linked properly meaning the user could click on a specific element and it would take them to that one. Same with when click back to the home it will take them straight back.

Final Elements Project screens

Below you’ll see the final version of my Elements Project

Elements Project

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *