Competitor Analysis Proposal Research

The brief is to research proposal and design a website and brand which will present Hill Street in Belfast.  I would specifically like to look at the history, heritage, businesses, tourism, culture, and community of the area when writing up my proposal.

I looked at Titanic Quarter for inspiration as the website for Hill street will be similar. Titanic Quarter website is simple and easy to understand and read. It is very user friendly and makes it easy to navigate to each page. The use of the brand at the top is nice. The illustration represents the titanic. I like the images and colour of the website.

The home page has a list of current News and Events happening in and around the Titanic Quarter in Belfast. In the footer it has contact information and links to social media platforms. Your then could click live section which shows number of eateries, restaurants cafes you can eat when in the Titanic Quarter.  This will the same Hill street with it’s popular bars and restaurants. The work section is all about jobs, companies, and places to work within the Titanic Quarter.

Visit has a list of landmark places to visit while in the Titanic Quarter Area. Stay is where you can find places to stay for residents and tourist. The development is basically the development of the Titanic Quarter.

This website provides the users with a lot of information on the Titanic Quarter. In my purpose I will mention about the content used in my own website.