IXD103- Interface Inventory

This week I have been given the task to choose a website and complete an interface inventory document of the different interactive elements used throughout.

Interface Inventory is “a comprehensive collection of the bits and pieces that make up your interface.” According to bradfrost.com.

Interface Inventory is basically a range of interactive elements/components that make up your website or app.

I choose the Ford website for my interface inventory analysis as I already done some research on Ford before.

As you can see above there is a lot of interactive buttons/ options used throughout Ford’s website. Above is all the screenshot’s I took of the various buttons used on Ford’s Webpage. This makes the website user friendly and allows users to find the specific information/ car they are looking quickly and easily. The buttons they use are clear and accurate. The colours work well together. There are a range of button styles throughout the site. It is interesting seeing the different interactive elements on the website.

Categorize

I am now going to Categorize these buttons into different sections according to their colour and button style.