#IXD104- My Travel App Ideas

After looking for Inspiration for my Travel app I began to create mind maps on what I wanted my app to be like.

whilst I found both of these ideas very interesting, I was more drawn to focusing my app on the solo traveller as I felt there was more to include and I found this concept more exciting.

I decided to focus my thoughts on this and create another mind map solely on this idea which allowed me to expand my ideas further.

There is a lot of alleys I could go down for this app which I loved as I would love to go travelling myself however I would not feel safe doing so. The creation of this app would hopefully make solo travellers feel safe as there’s lots of security options as WIFI is not needed to access maps; allowing you to constantly know where you are and the app is also connected to the local police station meaning you can easily contact them when needed.

There are also lots of other aspects briefly shown on the mind map that I am very excited to further develop and explore during this project.