#IXD102 Pocket Profile- Clay

I wanted to expand my research of UX/UI companies around the world to gain knowledge of the career field I plan on going in to. As of December 2020, Clay is considered the number 1 UX/UI Design Agency.

Clay is a UX/UI design and development agency based in San Fransisco. Their key clients include Slack, Facebook, Google, Amazon and Coca-Cola. these are all brands which we use and rely on daily so I would personally love to work with companies as amazing as these in the future.

Even though they have a very small team of only 32 employees, they do everything from UX/UI design for apps for iOS and Android and brand identites to enterprise software and marketing websites. They are also one of the only design companies who are able to take a project from an initial idea and develop it to become a finished product.

this has really inspired me to work extremely hard so that I am able to achieve my dream job of designing and developing mobile apps and web services. for such a small company, they have some of the best clients in the world which has massively broadened their career opportunities and have encouraged them to start achieving what we thought was the unachievable.