Weekly Diary

During these 12 weeks I have been keeping a weekly diary on all of the information and skills I have learned throughout the week. I write in it on the Friday after Kyle/Paulines class because then I get to summarise and add in my input on their lecture that Friday morning.

I found that keeping a diary during this term has helped me stay organised and also its another form of learning and a way to retain the information I get in a week, because as I write I feel like it helps the information stay in my brain. It’s another method of repeating what I hear or read during the lectures aswell as the summaries and other research that I include in this blog. Writing it down on paper helps me learn in a different way. Here are some examples of the contents of my diary.

I also used this diary to set goals for myself and to summarise what I needed to improve on. Seeing what I need to do and practise written on paper encourages me to keep working on them. I write things like this:

I like doing this and feel like this exercise has helped me throughout semester 1 and I will be continuing this aid throughout the year.