We used our initials to create logos using triangles, circles, and squares. These could either be in the shapes, or arranged into a shape. I did a few different styles, but they were only rough sketches for now, as I planned to develop these further using Procreate on the Apple iPad. Whilst I liked these initial sketches, I wanted to see what I could do in Procreate to improve them. My favourite from the sketches was one of the top right logos, with the Greek letters, lowercase alpha, lowercase tau and uppercase Lambda (ατΛ), as the Lambda reminded me of a triangle, and with a circle around it, it made me think of a Spartan shield, as that is what they would have looked like. I added small, lowercase letters for my other initials, to make it more logo-like.
I enjoyed this task but looked forward to developing these further.